Log in to myIntellus
Use detailed filter options to craft advanced or highly-targeted queries
Explore and manipulate Los Alamos area environmental data on an interactive map
Compare chemical data or groundwater levels over time & across locations
Learn. Understand. Get answers to your questions about Los Alamos area environmental data.
August 12, 2017:
Intellus will be implementing a redesign to expand the user interface as well as changes to the overall approach of the system. This will include improvements to the Intellus query flow, a redesign of the homepage, enhanced GIS visualization, and multisite selection for data queries and GIS.
A pubic hands-on computer-based training session will be given, in the Fall of 2017, to teach users how to navigate through Intellus with all the new changes. (Date, Time, Place - TBD.)
March 27, 2017:
Public hands-on computer-based training for Intellus will be offered on Friday, April 28, 2017. 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Santa Fe Community College. 6401 Richards Ave. East Wing of Campus. Computer Lab Room 582. Santa Fe, NM 87508. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Learn how to search, download, graph, and map LANL environmental data.
January 1, 2017:
Intellus map was significantly updated to improve performance and provide more user options for querying and customization. Location groups were also updated to improve map load and query times. The map now allows a wide range of view options including ability to select and modify your own symbols. Improved analysis tools are also provided. myIntellus users can save maps to myIntellus. With the new map interface, LANL is now able to keep base maps current and ensure Intellus users always have the most up to date information. Be sure to review the updated GIS + help file in the map window.
October 17, 2016:
Intellus hands-on training will be offered on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 from 9:00AM - 12:00PM at the University of New Mexico Los Alamos campus: Computer Lab, Room 306, Building 3. Please email at email@example.com to reserve your spot. Seating is limited to only 12 computers.
September 26, 2016:
Intellus just updated with several new features to help streamline data querying and simplify finding just the data you want to query. Here are the updates just released:
1. Updated Menu to show the active page.
2. Change menu name “References” to “Documents”.
3. Added the link of “Intellus demo examples” under Getting Started title that shows detailed steps for querying data.
4. Added rotating images/videos to homepage. The user can click the circles below the image/video to manually advance through the sliders.
5. Updated analytical and non-analytical queries to add new location selections by location alias.
6. Added a new info box to show associated individual samples/locations based on your selection of location groups and sample groups.
7. Added tooltip to show descriptions if they exist for individual location/location group/sample group/location alias when the user mouse’s over them in the available dueling select box.
8. In Analytical data query (and a few places in non-analytical query) - Added sample type filters to limit samples to ones selected for easier querying (e.g., if you select location group XX, and click on “Filter Sample types by selected locations” you will see only the sample types taken at the desired locations).
9. In Non-analytical data query - Added location type filters to limit samples to ones selected for easier querying (e.g., if you select location group XX, and click on “Filter Sample types by selected locations” you will see only the location types present at the desired locations).
10. Added new advanced query options for Taxonomy and Specimen sample type for some pages.
Neighborhood Environmental Watch Network (NEWNET) data monitoring wind speed and direction, ambient air temperature, barometric pressure, relative humidity and ionizing gamma radiation is now available on Documents> Intellus Document and Files > LANL Files > NEWNET